Inner Armour’s SR BCAA combines the powerful 12:1:1 ratio of branched amino acids, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine, with 500mg of L-Glutamine in every serving. It is also the first BCAA to feature the advanced SR CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine. SR CarnoSyn® sustained release Beta-Alanine has been proven to deliver better muscle building benefits more effectively when compared to instant release Beta-Alanine.
- Reduced Paresthesia-Related Sensations*
- Extends Endurance for Athlete of all Types*
- Shortens Post-workout Recovery Period*
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness or DOMS*
- Helps Athletes Achieve & Maintain Lean, Cut Physique*
- Delivers 500mg Clinical Dose of Glutamine for Muscle Cell Volumization
- Contains No Carbs and No Sugar
- Naturally Gluten-free
**Results based on a minimum of 90g and maximum of 179g beta-alanine (elite athletes) over a 28 day period.
Stout JR, et al., 2006. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold. J Strngth & Cond Resrch, 20(4) : 928−931.
Van Thienen R, et al., 2009. Beta-alanine improves sprint performance in endurance cycling. Printed in Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. American College of Sports Medicine.