Creatine Monohydrate has been shown to be an effective ergogenic and anaerobic aid supporting intense muscular performance. Supplementation of creatine can signiﬁcantly increase the muscle power output and accelerate the recovery of the high energy phosphocreatine molecule helping increase strength and contractile endurance during anaerobic training. Utilize this high energy nutrient as an aid to your supplemental nutrition program.
- Increase ATP resynthesis
- Increase cellular volume and size
- Enhance anaerobic power output
- Sleep Better
*These statements have not been evaluate d by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- NATURAL – We all have creatine naturally occurring in our bodies. When participating in athletic activities, our bodies use creatine to help with the exertion of our muscles to do the action needed. However, there is a finite amount available before the body needs time to produce more creatine. Adding a creatine supplement to your diet helps extend your muscular endurance during your chosen physical activity.
- EVERY ATHLETE – not just for professional athletes and body builders, anyone with muscles (that’s you) who is active and involved in activities such as soccer, MMA, kickboxing, yoga, running, football, swimming, baseball, basketball and so many more can benefit from adding creatine to your supplement program.
- MUSCLE ENDURANCE – the ability to lift more weight for longer is a benefit useful in all activities. This means you can stay active longer before feeling tired and you may notice your ability to lift, push or hold more weight during your physical activity of choice has improved dramatically. This is both great for your body and your mind as you feel you are improving at your activity of choice. It’s a great feeling to get stronger.
- SLEEP BETTER – some studies have shown that creatine is beneficial for brain function, better sleep quality, bone health, all contributing factors to a healthy and strong body.
- VEGAN – for athletes who are vegan or vegetarian, the ideal supplement to add into your fitness supplement routine. Mixes well and does not add flavor to any any water, juice or protein shake.
As with all Inner Armour Sports Nutrition products, our creatine monohydrate is certified banned substance free.
Helping to increase your workout performance, endurance and workout intensity, creatine monohydrate is a proven basic element to every successful athletic supplement program. It is proven to increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance. Many athletes have seen dramatic gains in their muscle size and strength within a short duration of time.
Inner Armour Creatine Monohydrate is the purest creatine available. Creatine products identified with the AllPure symbol of quality are independently analyzed for purity – Guaranteed free of impurities. Creatine Monohydrate is an essential and proven aid to muscle building and training programs.
This is a highly concentrated and purified form of micronized pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate. Creatine is a naturally occurring metabolite (a substance formed or necessary for metabolism) produced by the human body that has a powerful role in energy metabolism as a muscle fuel.
The immediate energy source for skeletal muscle contraction is from a molecule called adenosine triphosphate (ATP). All fuel sources, carbohydrate, protein, and fats are first converted through various chemical reactions to ATP which is then available as the only molecule the body uses for energy.
Every food source must first be converted to ATP before it can be used as fuel. ATP is a simple chemical consisting of one molecule of adenosine and three molecules of phosphate. When ATP releases its energy to fuel muscle contractions, a phosphate group is split off and a new molecule is formed called adenosine diphosphate (ADP). This reaction is reversible by the energy-rich compound phosphocreatine (CP). CP delivers a phosphate group to ADP resynthesizing it back into an ATP molecule, thus making it ready again to release energy to fuel continued muscle contractions.
The remaining free form creatine is accumulated in the active muscles and then re-phosphorylated back into phosphocreatine.
During a brief period of high intensity exercise, i.e., weight training, the ATP demand in the working muscles increases significantly to several hundred times higher verses when at rest. High intensity exercise can totally deplete phosphocreatine stores within 10 seconds. The depleted stores of ATP and CP must be steadily replenished for muscular contractions to continue at peak levels of frequency and intensity. Therefore, adding creatine monohydrate to your supplement plan can help you to increase your workout performance, endurance and workout intensity.
This extraordinary processing technique of micronizing the creatine crystal into an ultra-fine powder maximizes the ability of this powder substance to remain suspended in liquid for longer periods of time and maximizes absorption into the blood stream after ingestion.
1 Teaspoon (5g) Servings Per Container: 80 Amount Per Serving: Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate): 5g
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving (5 gm) in water or juice or beverage of your choice and consume.
Cycle creatine use as follows:
Loading phase – For 3 days take 4 servings (5 g) spaced out during the day for a total of 20 grams daily.
Maintenance Phase- Following the load phase take 5 grams daily for 8 weeks.